As a strategy advisory specialist for alternative investment funds, M&R Partners LLP provides highly customised investment fund solutions to institutions and high net worth individuals and their families.
When the two founders of M&R Partners established their process of working with clients, the common vision (and continues to be) to create elegant, sustainable, and highly profitable solutions for alternative investment fund structures. From the very inception and detain phase of a fund we issue world-class expertise, our network of investors, practitioners and service providers into our customised fund creation process. This applies whether we working with Nation state or small teams.
Our core values
The root of all good and sustainable fund partnerships is based in trust. We go the extra miles to earn clients’ trust and confidence.
We believe in focused and agile methods. We bring together the right approaches and the world’s best partners to address clients’ needs.
Passion is central to how we operate. We as a team are driven not just by the success of our clients but also the wider societal and cultural impacts it brings.
Our ultimate purpose is to provide clients with an investment vehicle that delivers long-term capital appreciation with a robust risk management framework.
Our value propositions
We leverage close relationships with a whole range of best in-class professional services providers and deliver a comprehensive package of cost-efficient investment solutions that can help achieve clients’ startegic goals and objectives. We have access to experts in various fields of investment management services ranging from legal advisors, due diligence & risk management specialist, fund administrators, regulatory agencies, valuation experts, and accounting & auditing firms (please visit our expert network for more detail).
Our typical services include:
- Consulting and strategic advisory for the most optimal structure of investment funds to clients (e.g. best organisational platform, jurisdiction, etc.)
- Establish investment criteria suitable for investor appetite, horizon scanning to identify investment opportunities and perform initial screening of proposed deal(s)
- Macro-economic analysis, industry review and due diligence report of the proposed investment portfolio to verify commercial viability of the deals
- Carry out preliminary risk analysis on the portfolio composition and exposures to certain geographic locations and industry sectors
- Coordinate the results of investment analyses and reviews with all necessary parties (e.g. accounting & auditing service provider and external valuation expert)
- Facilitating decision making process by providing evidence based recommendations to both the General Partners and the Fund Manager (AIFM)
- Help design and deliver proper documentation necessary for fund creation, setup, and operation (e.g. investment proposals and financial projections)
- Provide leadership development service to senior fund executives and consulting on strategic opportunities (e.g. M&A brokerage and support)